Wednesday 4 February 2009

Valentines Day

is fast approaching...

If I was in Paris I would like to wake up to something from Boulangerie Veronique Mauclerc



and a walk around Parc des Buttes Chaumont



Then I think I'd really have to go here



for a little bit of bit of cake and people watching.

Or even better to Gerard Mulot



Which would leave on the right side of the river for a stroll around the beautiful gardens at the Musee Rodin




And home to a bottle of something chilled and bubbly from here



But I'm not in Paris...

So I'll settle for something like this



Or a walk through the Botanical Gardens and down by the river

2 comments:

Helene said...

I love those Poladroid of Paris! Makes me homesick but happy happy!!

Sarah Ryhanen said...

these photos are so beautiful. i love them love them love them